I LOVE games like this, and after a pretty shitty day to find that I had been tagged in this Q&A game by DystopiConvert, cheered me right up :D.
The game involves answering a group of questions and then formulating yours, and passing them along….
The rules are as follows:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag eleven people with a link to your post.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
So the questions I was asked and my responses…
1. If you found out you were going to die tomorrow what are the three things you would do today?
Make love for a seriously large part of the day, visit my mother, and lastly make sure I saw all the people I loved.
2. Name three things that make you happy
Money, Sex, Writing (not in that order)
Money gives you the ability to have quality time with your loved ones doing fun things, Sex… is well Sex!! and lastly I was born to tell stories, I just need to focus, and not let life get in the way!! Plus it makes me very happy.
3. If you could go back to the past and change one thing, what would you change and why?
Dont like regrets. If you change one thing then you wouldn’t be the you, you are today. I would be someone else, living another life. But, for the purpose of this, I think, I would do it all again, only BIGGER, BADDER, and MESSIER hahahahah
4. Beer or wine?
Wine darling, every time! Rose to be precise. Or tequila!!!! Not that, that was an option!!
5. What is the best book you have read this year and why?
eek. Ok I am guna cheat, the best book I read in the last two years was the day of the tryffids by john wyndham because it changed my view on life.
But the best book I have read this year was a little indy book called
‘A disturbed girls guide to curing boredom’ by James Howell, who has just released his second novel, that I still need to read.
6. Name the song you have listened to the most this week?
ERM…. not sure either the Mash up song of Oasis and greenday – wonderwall and boulevard.
Or the gemini remix of Ed Sheeran’s You need me, I don’t need you.
7. If you had the power to change the world in one way, what would you do and why?
I would cure depression. It’s a vile, disgusting beast and a silent killer. Actualy writing a piece of flash fiction on it.
That or I would make chocolate calorie free!!!! hahahaha Oh and good for your health!!!!!!
8. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
flew to the other side of the world (california) and then took an 11 hour bus ride to hollywood just to meet the fling of the moment. Ah well, thrill of the chase an all that!!
That, or climbing two thirds of the way up Mt Everest…. Got to base camp, that was pretty mental!!
9. Name one icon you admire and why
Hmmm… I dont really idolise people so this is a hard one. My great Aunt (RIP) was my hero. but someone famous…
10. If you could go to one place before you die, where would it be?
China… I need to get a bit of China and Japan in my life, got a two month travelling trip already planned out.
11. Home boy/girl or party animal?
All the way. No question.
OK, My questions:
1. What book has had the most influence on you, e.g did it change your perspective on life, touch you emotionally, leave you traumatised etc etc.
2. Tell me in a paragraph or less about the ‘one that got away’ The person you loved and it didn’t work…
3. If someone wrote a biography about your life, what would it be called, and why?
4. What was the last thing that made you cry (good or bad)?
5. What one thing pushes your buttons and makes you mad without fail?
6. Would you rather have super strength, or super intelligence?
7. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
8. You can only eat one meal for the rest of your life, and you wont have any ill health side effects… what is it?
9. Who or what inspires you?
10. What couldn’t you live without?
11. What was your best night out ever??
Can’t wait to see some of the answers to this….!!
Storm Silvermane, Tilly Jean, Verbal Banter, Kira Moore , Its a big world, two caged birds, gaybymama, clotildajamcracker, the lesbian saga, flying on the rainbow, Novia Olam